... to work together is mutual inspiration that encourages deeper reflection. The support we give each other during the preparation of workshops, when coaching together and after sessions, being an incentive for further action. The desire to be better at what we do together, the joy of sharing knowledge and clashing when creating new programs and tools.
1. Authenticity - compliance with reality, not being a copy, counterfeit or an alteration,
2. Honesty - not hiding your thoughts, feelings and intentions, being an expression of truthfulness and pure intentions,
3. Involvement - being involved (active) and being involving (activating) others in an undertaking with simultaneous emotional dedication and attachment to a given activity or project,
4. Independence - deciding about yourself, not being guided by the interests of any group, making impartial opinions,
5. Professionalism - high skills and a high level of work, professional practising specialization.
It is worth to change things if you believe the change makes sense, even when the chances for success are limited. #ItIsPossible
1. input - I do have a craving to know more! I like to exchange information, share observations, or offer tips for doing things more easily, efficiently, or swiftly.
2. empathy - I can sense the feelings of other people by imagining myself in others' lives or others' situation, this talent also means I might bring an emotional awareness to certain kinds of conversations.
3. woo - I derive satisfaction from breaking the ice and making a connection with another person and from building relationships with others. Driven by this talent, I may energize discussions with outsiders and/or newcomers.
4. communication - I generally find it easy to put my thoughts into words. I am a good conversationalist and presenter.
5. connectedness - my faith is in the links between all things. I believe there are few coincidences and that almost every event has a reason.
I believe in team work because a team is so much more than the sum of its parts. I believe in joining forces that give a much more powerful effect than working alone. I believe in the results of constructive conflict, exchange of knowledge and experiences.
Danuta Babińska: bio
1. synergy - cooperation of various factors, more effective than the sum of their separate actions,
2. cooperation - joint operation with other elements as a whole,
3. flexibility - ease of adapting to new conditions,
4. courage - expressing yourself and acting according to your beliefs, regardless of the consequences,
5. trust - the belief that someone or institution can be trusted, that someone's words and information are true, and that someone has the skills and is able to use them properly.
I have not yet reached the limits of what I am capable of. #NoLimits
1. deliberative - if there is a risk, I sense it below the surface. I do not deny its existence, I just pull it to the surface. There I identify, estimate and ultimately reduce it.
2. intellection - I like tasks involving intellect: solving a specific puzzle, understanding a person's emotions or developing a new concept. I formulate questions clearly and consider the various possible answers, checking which one is most useful.
3. command - I take matters into my own hands. I am not afraid of confrontation: I believe that confrontation is the first step to finding a solution. I put matters between people clearly, provoking others to be direct, honest and to take risks.
4. relator - once I establish a relationship, I consciously aim to deepen it and I want to see if I can trust a person. The more common areas are identified, the more courage for sharing risk. The more common risk, the more trust.
5. input - I am inquisitive and I collect words, facts, books and quotes. The world is exciting precisely because it is full of infinite diversity and complexity.
I work with people dissatisfied with important areas of their lives and at the same time ready for changes. As well as with teams undergoing crisis of trust, having fear of conflict, lacking commitment and attention to the result, or avoiding responsibility. I work will all the above so that they could organize their affairs in a desired and useful way at an individual, team and organizational level.
Mariusz Dłużak: bio